Want to join a dynamic and client centered team of licensed therapists and counselors with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits in Eugene?
Eugene Therapy might be the right fit for you!
Eugene Therapy Jobs
Eugene Therapy is currently seeking licensed clinicians.
Now hiring licensed therapists and counselors in Eugene, Bend, Corvallis and throughout Oregon for telehealth.
Current Open Positions:
Licensed Mental Health Professional (any location or via telehealth)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Eugene Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.
Learn More About Our Team
We are focused on client care and have a managed administrative structure to let you focus on creating meaningful transformations with lasting positive impacts in clients’ lives. We are a collaborative team who support and inspire each other to provide the best therapeutic relationship and care for our clients in Eugene.
We are a highly skilled, low-stress practice that values clinical autonomy and flexible scheduling to support your work/life balance. Eugene Therapy attracts patients who come to us to learn, to grow, and to understand themselves deeply.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing career development for personal and professional growth.
Benefits of Working at Eugene Therapy
Let us do the marketing, billing, scheduling, credentialing – you focus on providing excellent psychotherapy services.
- Easy scheduling and flexible hours
- Professional consultation with colleagues
- The joy that comes from knowing you’re making a difference, helping patients
- A safe, supported, and low-stress work environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Ongoing Professional Career Development for Personal and Professional Growth
- A healthy, positive, collaborative work environment
As an employee, you will receive:
- Free Employee Health Insurance
- Generous pay
- Retirement plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Licensure benefit
- CEU benefit and opportunities
- Comprehensive administrative support from an exceptional, experienced team
- Frequent consultation with an inspiring team of clinicians, including prescribers
- Advancement and supervision opportunities
- A 10-year track record of keeping our clinicians’ schedules full
- A great way to supplement your existing private practice
Who We Treat
- Children & Teens
- Adults & Individuals
- College Students
Who We Hire
Please apply to join our team in Eugene if you are:
- A gifted therapist
- Ethically sound with a sterling reputation and references to match
- A clinician who always completes your documentation on time
- Confident in your abilities and models resilience to clients
- Licensed (PMHNP/DO/MD, Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC)
- Clinical specialty a plus
Financial and professional support for advanced training and certification in:
- Internal Family Systems
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Trauma-focused certification
- and other advanced training opportunities