Secure Video Telehealth Counseling with a Mental Health Professional
Our office is currently providing services via video telehealth sessions. This is being done securely via Microsoft Teams. Your provider will forward you instructions on how to access your session a few minutes before your session. If you have a scheduled appointment, your provider will be in touch with you soon. Please be ready 5 minutes before your session in a private room or location with access to a computer, phone or tablet that has an internet connection, video camera and ideally Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome (though other browsers will work). Feel free to text or call us at 541-868-2004 anytime.
Most all of our in-network insurance carriers will cover video telehealth with our providers.
Your Telehealth Rights
- I understand that the laws that protect the privacy and confidentiality of mental health information also apply to telehealth.
- I understand that the technology used by Oregon Counseling is encrypted to prevent the unauthorized access to my private mental health information.
- I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telehealth during the course of my care at any time. I understand that my withdrawal of consent will not affect any future care or treatment.
- I understand that my provider has the right to withhold or withdraw his consent for the use of telehealth during the course of my care at any time.
- I understand that all rules and regulations which apply to the practice of mental healthcare in the state of Oregon also apply to telehealth.
Your Telehealth Responsibilities
- I will not record any telehealth sessions without written consent from my provider. I understand that my provider will not record any of our telehealth sessions without my written consent.
- I will inform my provider if any other person can hear or see any part of our session before the session begins.
- I understand that I, not my provider, am responsible for the configuration of any electronic equipment used on my computer which is used for telehealth. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure the proper functioning of all electronic equipment before my session begins.
- I understand that I must be currently located in the state of Oregon to be eligible for telehealth services from my provider.
- I authorize my insurance to be billed for my telehealth sessions.
- I agree to assume financial responsibility for any and all charges my health insurance company does not pay for telehealth services. This includes patient co-pay, co-insurance, policy deductible, and any and all non-covered services and the outstanding balance after the insurance company has submitted payment to Oregon Counseling.
Oregon Counseling is a leader in providing exceptional counseling and psychotherapy services to our clients in Oregon.
Now we can bring the same great services to you right in the privacy of your own home.
Oregon online counseling services are:
- -For individuals, couples and families
- -A great option for people struggling with anxiety, depression and relationship issues
- -Always provided by exceptional therapists
Online counseling is covered by most health insurance. Distance doesn’t have to be a barrier to counseling.