We Offer Secure Video Telehealth Sessions
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak and our desire to support community health by ‘social distancing,’ our offices are providing services via online ‘video telehealth’ counseling sessions.
We want to ensure you that as the Coronavirus outbreak continues to unfold, we are paying close attention to the situation and have contingency plans in place to provide a safe environment for all. As the national, regional and local news has changed, we have made the determination that the best course of action to keep our staff and community safe is to offer video telehealth counseling for the time being.
Secure Video Telehealth Counseling with a Licensed Mental Health Professional
Our office is currently providing services via video telehealth sessions. This is being being done securely via Microsoft Teams. Your provider will forward you instructions on how to access your session a few minutes before your session. If you have a scheduled appointment, your provider will be in touch with you soon. Please be ready 5 minutes before your session in a private room or location with access to a computer, phone or tablet that has an internet connection, video camera and ideally Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome (though other browsers will work). Feel free to text or call us at 541-868-2004 anytime.
Most all of our covered insurance carriers will be covering video telehealth with our providers. Due to the State and National emergency, we will do all we can to make this a seamless transition for you
Your Telehealth Rights
- I understand that the laws that protect the privacy and confidentiality of mental health information also apply to telehealth.
- I understand that the technology used by Oregon Counseling is encrypted to prevent the unauthorized access to my private mental health information.
- I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telehealth during the course of my care at any time. I understand that my withdrawal of consent will not affect any future care or treatment.
- I understand that my provider has the right to withhold or withdraw his consent for the use of telehealth during the course of my care at any time.
- I understand that the all rules and regulations which apply to the practice of mental healthcare in the state of Oregon also apply to telehealth.
Your Telehealth Responsibilities
- I will not record any telehealth sessions without written consent from my provider. I understand that my provider will not record any of our telehealth sessions without my written consent.
- I will inform my provider if any other person can hear or see any part of our session before the session begins.
- I understand that I, not my provider, am responsible for the configuration of any electronic equipment used on my computer which is used for telehealth. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure the proper functioning of all electronic equipment before my session begins.
- I understand that I must be currently located in the state of Oregon to be eligible for telehealth services from my provider.
- I authorize my insurance to be billed for my telehealth sessions.
- I agree to assume financial responsibility for any and all charges my health insurance company does not pay for telehealth services. This includes patient co-pay, co-insurance, policy deductible, and any and all non-covered services and the outstanding balance after the insurance company has submitted payment to Oregon Counseling.
Symptoms appear from two to 14 days after exposure, according to the CDC. As with any communicable disease, please:
Stay home when you are sick. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hand washing is better than hand sanitizer, but hand sanitizer is better than nothing. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. Please Stay Home if you are Sick Your health and the health of our staff is a priority to us! If you are sick, please stay home and notify us by texting the main office at 541-868-2004, calling us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eugene Therapy is a leader in providing exceptional counseling and psychotherapy services to our clients in Oregon. Now we can bring the same great services to you right in the privacy of your own home. If you travel often or just prefer the ease and discretion of receiving counseling services at home, Oregon online counseling services may be for you.
We offer the same great services by the same exceptional therapists you’ll find in our office, but now you can connect with your therapist whether you come into the office or not.
Oregon online counseling services are:
- For individuals, couples and families
- Telehealth video counseling is a great option for people struggling with anxiety, depression and relationship issues
- Always provided by exceptional therapists
Online counseling is covered by most health insurance. Distance doesn’t have to be a barrier to counseling.