We frequently talk about our relationships, but we often forget about the relationship we have with ourselves. Take a moment to check in with yourself. Be gentle.
- Do you like spending time alone?
- What do you like about yourself?
- Do you keep your word to yourself as much as you do to others?
- Do you make self care a priority so that you can continue to care for others?
If you answered ‘no’ perhaps that’s an indication that you need to be a better friend to yourself. Therapy can help you prioritize you. Finding the right therapist can help 🙂
- This tip from psychologist Rebecca Hart, PhD